Thursday, August 29, 2013

A Huge Milestone Today!!!





WHAT!?  Am I reading this right!?  Is my scale playing it's mind tricks on me again!?

NOPE!  I got on the scale this morning and BAM!  I was down 2 lbs!  I have finally hit my halfway point!  I lost 20 lbs.  I got rid of 20 lbs of self hate, depression, and un-healthyness.  I NEVER want to go back there ever again!!

Thats just under what our son weighs!  I got rid of a small child in weight!  I have gotten close at times to this, but it happened quickly and then i gained it back.  This time I have worked hard and stuck with a plan.  I do have an amazing support system.

My husband has been amazing while I ditch him in the evenings to go out running.  My Mom and Dad have been super supportive.  I can't even begin to tell you all the friends that have been a huge support with all of this.  Especially my friend Sarah.  She helped drive me in the beginning and helped push me to do things I didn't think I could do.  If you read this girlie....thank you <3

You truly need every aspect of your life to be ready for such a huge change in your life.  Your SELF, your family, your friends.  Thank you all for helping me in becoming the new "Me".  The better and healthier "Me".  The sexier "Me" ;)

I was reading a blog where the woman named her scale.  I shall name mine Johnny after my c25k Zombie trainer.  And after Johnny 5...i LOVE those movies ;)  Althought when it makes me mad, I am sure I will have a few choice names for him teeheehee.

I am having an out of sorts week next week and am hoping to continue the streak of goodness!  Thanks to everyone out there who has been so supportive and hopefully I can help you as you have helped me!

~ <3 ~
Me

3 comments:

You May Be Interested In These

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...