Sunday, August 11, 2013

Yes. I said it. I hate the HEAT!

 
                      Does anyone else feel like ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^   THAT??

I HATE hot weather!  I also hate snow, but I will save that one for the first official Northeast Ohio snow storm of the winter season.

I enjoy sitting in the shade....having the pool boy fan me while I sip my fruity frozen drink.  BAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!  Yeah like THAT would be happening.  I have to say though as I am losing weight the heat doesn't affect me as much.  I seem to tolerate it a little better as time goes on.  Last night I was actually cold!

I guess I don't know where this post is headed and I apologize with my poor authoring skills :)  This is my first time really putting myself out there and writing.

I hate running in the hot sun and feeling like my skin is frying off my body.  Although once I was good at remembering sunscreen it didn't seem as bad.  I really shouldn't complain.  I am actually starting to get nervous with the winter months approaching.  Many things are running through my mind.

1) Should i join a gym
Follow-up to #1) is there a gym that i can go monthly instead of a yearly contract

2) should i get a treadmill
follow-up to #2) is there a reliable amazing fold up treadmill? (we don't have the space for a standard one)

3) OMG I'M GOING TO GET FAT AGAIN!!!

#3, mind you, is my biggest fear.  Putting on my hibernation weight then needing to start back at square one and just being disappointed in myself.

My plan?  I know you're asking if I even have a point to this babbling.  I do, so hang in there with me.  My plan is to already KNOW I will keep the weight off, and that when the time comes I will have a plan.  My Mom always says I need to live in the moment and stop planning my life.  I do, it is just hard!

I guess I need to research running in the cold weather.  What do I wear?  Do I wear my same shoes or are there special running snow boots I don't know about.

Any advice out there?  Anything you'd recommend?  I do hope someone is reading this and that we can all help each other.  I also hope maybe there is someone that wonders "What's next" and maybe I can inspire them.  Either way, I will be hitting my 4 month anniversary to the start of my healthy new life and I will have a thorough evaluation on my life as well as the numbers.  That always keeps ya motivated right!?

Thanks for stopping by!  Tell your friends and don't forget to follow me if you have a blogger account!!  I am also on Google+!

~ <3 ~
Me

1 comment:

  1. I don't like the heat, but I do prefer it to the cold ... I'm actually an indoor exerciser. I'm totally spoiled and I know it with my home gym in the basement. Our treadmill is a fold up one, it's a Healthrider 550i which does fold up (although we leave it down for the most part). I don't know that it's amazing, but it's served me well.

    Have you ever tried something like 30DayShred? I just finished it, and it doesn't take much room or equipment. I would recommend it!

    ReplyDelete

You May Be Interested In These

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...