Saturday, August 17, 2013

Pull Up People!

So...When people have ALL this space in front of their garage, yet THIS is where they choose to park!  It isn't SO much of an inconvenience when I am running.  It IS an inconvenience for our 4 year old daughter who just started riding her first bike with training wheels.  I mean COME ON people!!  I honestly can say that she fell twice while trying to get around multiple driveways.  It's just so silly!  It makes me want to do this:





Yes, I think that would make me feel better :)

So on our bike ride, we went for just over 3 miles.  Our daughter was so exhausted and sweaty.  I was a bit worn myself but it was a slow pace so it wasn't so awful :)  I looked at my monthly work out calendar on Map My Run  I have been busy, but not as busy as usual!


At least the biking has made up for the lack of running.  Well, sort of.  My improved time last night has really made me want to push myself.  I read in my Runners World magazine they say for the 5k to pace yourself to start out how fast you want to end I believe.  I started to do just 1 mile runs to work on improving my time, and maybe it helped?  I don't know!  I will have to see if it does.

Our kids are napping so I figured I would have some blog time this afternoon since I plan on being busy the rest of the weekend.  I plan on, after the kids go to bed tonight, to go online and find some good recipes to try.  We need to start eating better dinners too.  It's hard for us because working full time I get home later and I refuse to eat dinner at 7pm so I am thankful that my husband helps out as much as he does.  I want to find some easy quick recipes.  If any of you have any recipes to recommend, please email them to me!  HappyMommyHealthyLife@outlook.com

Have an amazing weekend everyone!

~ <3 ~
Me

2 comments:

  1. Yes, parking over sidewalks is a pet peeve of mine too. More so a few years ago when I was doing a lot of walking with my two little ones in the stroller (it was a HUGE stroller, hard to maneuver around things like that).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe a few taps of their bumpers by your daughter's bike would convince them to stop parking on the sidewalk!

    P.S. Sorry if this comment posts 300 times, but Blogger won't accept my comment from my WordPress account! I don't use my Blogger account anymore, so this is StrongNewMe from strongnewme.wordpress.com.

    ReplyDelete

You May Be Interested In These

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...