Saturday, August 10, 2013

Crazy Ex-Lazy Butt!

So now that I am an active person, I feel like I'm the crazy ex lazy person. You know how there are ex-smokers who are like CRAZY towards smoking persons?

That's how I feel about people who claim they can't move. Like really?  You can't walk around your block?  You can't walk up and down your driveway a few times?  Granted some people have legitimate health issues and that's fine. I get it. But when you say all you did was sit on the couch and watch TV, I have no pity for you.  It's amazing looking around how heavy we US people are. It's sad!!

If I can start anyone can start!!!  I was 200+ lbs!  It was exhausting and uncomfortable!  I hated it!  But you know what?  I am doing it!  It's hard work but I'm doing it!  So suck it up people and get it done!  I'll tell you what it's worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Be Interested In These

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...