Tuesday, August 13, 2013

New Found Fitness

I look much happier than her while I am biking, but it makes me smile knowing that the whole family is staying active.  Our daughter is LOVING riding her bike!!!  I am not going to lie that it is a nice change of pace from the running.  I just hope I don't let it go.  It really did help me feel better and really helped relieve stress I was having at the time.

I guess I don't have much to post today.  I felt so motivated yesterday and really produced an inspiring blog post.  I feel like a bum today :-P

I am very anxious to weigh in the beginning of September and take my photo update.  It is me in a bra and panties and I have no shame to share it so you can see the difference too!  Maybe I'll blur my face ;-)

I want to thank those of you who are reading this and PLEASE if you have any questions or have a topic you would like me to post about, don't hesitate to contact me.  I am on Google+, Facebook, and Twitter!  You know that social networking is EVERYWHERE!  Thanks again and I do hope I can help someone out there who may be struggling like I was!

~ <3 ~
Me

1 comment:

  1. That is a great bike picture ... I had started riding, but only on a stationary bike.

    I did the shorts/sports bra picture for my 30DS before/after but I was NOT comfortable posting the pictures. They didn't show amazing changes anyway, so I'll just keep them, and keep the before picture and hopefully a future "after" picture WILL be so great I'll get up the courage to show it.

    ReplyDelete

You May Be Interested In These

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...