Saturday, August 10, 2013

Reflection


First off, I am totally peeved because I really had a good post typed up. I hit publish and my blogger app took a dump and I don't have ANYTHING now. So I hope I can recreate it a little. 

So I've said it once and I'll say it again. Food is my toughest struggle. I have no problem stopping myself from eating too many carrots or too much watermelon. But my body is not equipped with a governor that will shut my body off when I can't have anymore junk food. 

My weaknesses?  Ice cream, candies, chips. Really anything they say is junk ill eat it. It's like a drug addict. Once I get my fix I stop twitching and foaming at the mouth like a dog sitting near the dinner table. Yeah!  Try to get THAT visual out of your head :)

As a side not I did get out today and do a 1.8mi bike ride with our daughter. While on our journey she says "now that I ride my bike like a big girl I can come with you when you run right?"  I look down at my GPS watch and see we are doing a 19min mile and I nicely tell her "no honey. I don't think so."  Half way through our trip I looked down and saw we were at 11:18min/mile and then figured maybe she COULD. If she can keep that up for 3.1mi would be the question. We shall see :). Maybe a test run is in order. 

OK!  Way off topic there. Back on track!  So do any of you have that one struggle that peaks it's ugly head around the corner sometimes?  Mine is food!  It's always there in the back of my mind like that one person in your life you know you're better without but you still want to get ahold if them just to say hi.

Curse you food!  It will take time, but i WILL win!  Food is the debil!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Be Interested In These

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...