Saturday, August 10, 2013

6am?? REALLY!? Eating?? REALLY!?


This is how I felt when our 2 year old son stomped into our room at 6am today. Why he won't sleep past 6 lately is beyond me. I guess he is prepping me for waking up at 5:15 this week to get everyone ready and to the sitters. 

I plan on running at some point today. Hopefully my husband will be back from man bonding over catching and skinning fish for food by nap time today. At least I'd get a tan today while running. 

My body is craving sweating out all this s^#% I've been eating lately. It doesn't help that my wretched Aunt Flo has come to visit for the week.


Yup. I went there!  That's how I feel. It's like I slither around eating EVERYTHING in site!  My poor kids.  They must thing I'm a crazy food monster!

Back on track today though!  I can honestly say my inner demon is food. If it is there, I want to eat it!  That's why when the kids ask "can we have crackers for snack?"  I say "no!  We can't keep that in the house!  Food is the debil!"

I really don't say that but it is my constant evil and constant challenge!  Going out to eat is the worst. As I sit and use my www.myfitnesspal.com app to figure out what I can and can't have. I love the app and maybe that's why I rarely go out to eat!  It's disgusting seeing how high in calories and fat everything is!  My FAVORITE dish at The Macaroni Grill is their Carbonara. It's AMAZING!  Just for the dish alone it is 1,260 calories!!!  Why do they do this to us!?

Well after that venting I am going to sit and have my protein meal bar for breakfast. YUUUUUUUUUUUM!

~ <3 ~
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Be Interested In These

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...