Thursday, August 15, 2013

Little Miss Busy Feet





Yep!  See that?  I have over 10,000 steps going for today!  I am loving my Fitbit !  It is so interesting to see how active I am or am not and when I am most active.  I cannot lie that my FAVORITE part so far is the sleep tracker!  Really interesting to see how I slept last night.

Anywho, today was a busy day!  After the kids went to their babysitters I came home and went NUTS on our house!  I cleaned from floor to ceiling, vacuumed and steamed the floors.  I even ran the steamer over the one room of carpet we have to freshen it up.  I was super sweaty and knew I was burning those fatty pieces I just love so much :)

I know this is supposed to be a blog about my journey but I had to share a personal story.  Our doggy broke her tooth!!  She has to be sedated tomorrow to have it taken out.  Our poor furry baby!
I can't wait until it is over and we can bring her home!

OK, so back on topic.  I had a decent day today.  After my horrible eating yesterday, I won't lie that today was hard!  I felt that familiar pull towards wanting to eat everything i saw today.  Once i was sitting on the couch all I wanted was ice cream.  I was literally screaming at myself in my mind to shut the heck up and deal.  I drank more water hoping that would help.  I still want it....I do! 

I plan on running my 3.1mi again.  I HAVE to get back on track!  I finished my couch to 5k app and just fell off the wagon.  I was doing so good with it too!  I can't give up!  I have come so far!  My official 4 months weigh in/photo shoot takes place soon and I am excited yet nervous.  I see the difference in older pictures but some days I don't feel like I look different.  I don't want to be model skinny with all my breakable bones hanging out.  I just want to look healthy and toned. 

That is where I will leave this post as I plan on getting into my weights and my experience with Jillian Michaels sometime soon.  Have an amazing day or night (depending on where you live) and thank you again for reading!  Loving the support and knowing people are out there!

~ <3 ~
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Be Interested In These

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...