Monday, August 19, 2013

Absolutely Exhausted


YUP!  This is me right now.  I can barely keep my eyes open and it isn't even 8pm yet!  Our son refuses to sleep to a decent hour and it is starting to show in my face.  I was pretty active this weekend and Sunday I was just plain 'ole busy.  Work was crazy for me today and I sat down after dinner and hit ROCK BOTTOM.

Mondays are my running days, so I know I need to get out there and at least run ONE mile!  Just one!  That's it body....just one tiny mile compared to the usual 3.1.  Screw you body!  I am at the point of exhaustion today.  I can tell my body is screaming for a break....it isn't used to all of this craziness....ok, maybe today my friend.....but tomorrow you are getting your butt kicked!

~ <3 ~
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Be Interested In These

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...