Friday, September 6, 2013

Recovering From Vacation


I know I haven't been posting, and the reason was that we went on our first family vacation!  We left on Labor Day and headed to the Smokey Mountains in Tennessee.  It was wonderful....hot and muggy, but nice!  I think the kids were a little young for this trip as they didn't have much to do so they got a bit bored no matter what we tried.

I was petrified!  I didn't run all week.  I TRIED to keep up with my good eating and failed except for our last day there because I was mostly in the car.  Couldn't keep up with my steps!  I honestly felt depressed and down.  I was lazy this week and my body was telling me!  I can't do that!

Surprisingly enough, I weighed myself last night right before bed (mistake #1).  Mistake #2 was that I even bothered to weigh myself after our vacation HaHaHa.  I did it anyways and my weight was the same!!  Still 20lbs down!  I couldn't believe it!





This, I can honestly say, is the first picture I have seen of myself where I didn't think "Oh wow I look HUGE!".  My husband has told me I am looking great.  My Mom has been telling me that I am looking great.....everyone has said something small or big in the same sense that I am looking better.  For the first time.....ME!!!  I FINALLY see it!  I plan on taking my new picture this weekend and posting my before and after for my 20lb loss.  I am PETRIFIED to compare but excited all at the same time.

My Fitbit numbers have been awful.  I spend two full days in a car and the other days we were really only walking so often.  BUT we enjoyed ourselves!

Starting fresh today!  My eating is better...i COULD be more active, but I am getting there :)  I am watching some incredible motivators.  Through their blogs, on My Fitness Pal , in life.  They really are inspirations, so thank you to all of you for keeping me on my toes and healthy!  You all being on my case really is great!!

Ok, I just wanted to touch base, I will try to post more soon!  Thank you for reading :)

~ <3 ~
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Be Interested In These

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...