Wednesday, September 18, 2013

YAAAAAAAWN

This is how I feel today!  I feel like my 5k was this MASSIVE adrenaline rush and now that it is over I am drained.  Not to mention that, I am assuming, from the larger inclines of the run, my calves are pretty sore!  Like painful sore!  I walked Monday thinking that would help, but it did not.

I was supposed to go running, but I didn't tonight.  My plan is to go tomorrow and then again over the weekend.  I really do want to try the gym I signed up at.  Maybe do some elliptical and run on a treadmill for the first time ever!  As well as trying not to fall on my face.  I feel like a bump on a log today.  Somewhat busy at work and I tried to stay on my feet to keep my steps going...I am just exhausted.

Tomorrow tends to be my super busy day.  I clean, do laundry, and run if I have time.  I can't wait to run tomorrow!  Lots of sun and good weather ahead!  I am motivated!! 

As I have said before, I do have a slight picky-ness with food.  Well In my Runner's World magazine I came across an AMAZING recipe for lunch!  You take chicken, use a sundried tomato paste, avacado, and put it in a pita.  So I bought wheat pitas...cooked up some chicken breast and got sundried tomato hummus.  I had it today and it was AWESOME!  I bought an avacado today to try with it as well as some lettuce.  I am so excited to try it!!  So filling and so healthy!

I am trying to get more dinner ideas though.  I am lacking in those.  I like simple and easy!  LOVE crock pot ideas too!  So, please give me some ideas my friends!  Like a recipe exchange!  Can't wait to see what you all can come up with!

~ <3 ~
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Be Interested In These

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...