Tuesday, September 10, 2013

My New Inspiration





There is always someone in your life that is an inspiration.  Whether it be your Pastor, a family member, or a friend.  I have many inspirations, but one new inspiration has me mesmerized by his writing!  He is a young man who woke one morning and began the most incredible journey.

I came across his blog through My Fitness Pal and am so thankful!  Whether he was brought to my attention because things are feeling difficult in my own personal lifestyle journey, or just to be a motivator to keep me going strong.  The things he has been through are astonishing and so motivational. 

His name is Kyle and you have GOT to check out his blog HERE  You will NOT be disappointed!

So thank YOU sir for inspiring others with your journey and inspiring me!

~ <3 ~
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Be Interested In These

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...