Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Running On E!

I am just not feeling it.  My lack of fitness from my knee bruising has really pushed me to the edge.  I've gone so far downhill I have fallen off the bus and I can't catch back up.  I really want to try an elliptical tomorrow at the gym, but I am petrified!  I honestly LOVE running and it makes me so sad that I can't do that!

My plan is to go to my Dad's group karate class.  I want to try and get back into it.  I use a lot of my own body weight with push ups and crunches.  I just hope my knee holds up!  Heck after the crazy week we have had at home I hope I remember to go!  But I really want to!

Thursday starts the Holiday Streak and I HAVE to stick with it whether I can or not.  If I can't run, I will walk.  If I can't walk, I do weights.  I have a game plan! 

My game plan now is to sleep ;)  Nighty Night my friends!

~ <3 ~
Me

1 comment:

  1. I love the elliptical! It's my favorite cardio machine. It doesn't bother my knee, but I know some people who say it bothers their knees, so maybe it depends on the person. Worth trying!

    ReplyDelete

You May Be Interested In These

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...