Sunday, December 1, 2013

Hello Monday and Good Bye Holiday

I can't wait for Monday.  Back into my routine!  The hardest thing about the holidays not only is controlling and making sure I don't eat every item displayed on the tables, but being able to stick with routine!  It's much easier to keep with it when work is the same and home life is the same.

Last week I took off from fitness due to a knee injury.  I did attend a Karate group class Wednesday which my Dad taught.  He kicked my butt, however I felt amazing!  My upper body was sure as hell sore!  We did 100 push ups and 100 sit ups.  My stomach and along my middle back and my arms were SO sore!!

It felt amazing!  I loved it!  I also realized how weak my upper body is compared to how strong my lower body is.  SO I am going to attend more karate group classes and start doing kick boxing.  All along side my running or elliptical use!  One of my patients said its most important to strengthen the core and back areas.  It helps with posture and any back pain associate with running.

I am excited to try it.  After this crazy holiday I feel like I am stuck in another rut that I need to get out of.  At least I have a game plan!  I do have to say that I tracked my food since last week and have been keeping up fairly well!  Thank goodness!!

~ <3 ~
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Be Interested In These

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...