Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Ohio Winters

So, as the leaves begin to change, we Ohioans have a look of pure horror on our faces. WINTER!  Winter in Northeastern ohio lasts anywhere from October through April depending on how lucky we are here. We enjoy a good few months of rain outside of that time followed by MAYBE 2 good months of summer. You think I am exaggerating but I am not.  Well maybe a little.

I started running May of this year. I LOVED it!  I still do!  I was sitting down today wishing it was nicer. It's raining. Big surprise. I miss that outdoor running. The fresh air and the warm breeze and the heat of the sun on my back and face. It really was and is its own anti-depressant. I enjoy the treadmill but I miss my outside. 

My plan for this spring and summer is to find new places to run. I get bored easily in our development. I want to just run and enjoy it. Not worry about time or how far I've gone. I do, however need to be able to make it back, so I guess I can't go too far HaHaHa. I plan on runnig with friends and enjoying it even more than I have before. 

I plan on hitting the gym treadmill tomorrow morning. I still wish I had my own, bit until my husband caves in....this is my option unless I want to get cold weather runnig clothes and run outside this winter. (I don't by the way)

Sorry this is so short. I just miss my summer running. Yes, even those awful days!!  Tomorrow is my running day and I am psyched!  I love it so!

~ <3 ~
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Be Interested In These

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...