Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Holy Motivation

I passed go and ran my ass off today!  Holy shmoly did I run!  I ran an 11:30 mile and I ran four of them!  I walked the last mile with inclines.  It felt amazing!

I really want to try to run every day.  I want to start the Holiday Streak early!  That AAAAND I started a friendly competition with my fitness buddy at work.  I did the Jack Burns finger eyes and told her that the challenge is on and I was determined to  beat her in steps this week.

I hope I can do it!  She is a steps fiend!  I have high hopes.  I am actually really tired tonight!  I didn't have a lot of steps at work today but I sure had a lot after my run tonight.  I did feel bad because I told my husband I'd be home within the hour and I was gone an hour and a half LoL.  I love him so much for letting me do this.  It keeps me around longer for him and the kids.  Keeps me energetic....if you know what I mean ;)

Ok, I just had to share some success today.  Trying to keep motivated!  I really do need to start doing weights!  Someone help me!  Or train with me!  The buddy system works swimmingly and I would love a fitness buddy!  Who is coming with me!?

Oh, by the way, this was my Fitbit dashboard today!  I haven't seen this screen consistently in awhile :)

~ <3 ~
Me

1 comment:

  1. Great job! Keep it going. I finally worked out last night after being a lazy bum for several days. Not consistent yet, but working toward it!

    ReplyDelete

You May Be Interested In These

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...