Thursday, November 14, 2013

You Can't Streak In The Cold

Well, you can, but I can't imagine THAT being comfortable!

I have had a pretty good week this week.  Eating has been decent, and I have (as of today) ran two days in a row.  OUTSIDE! 

I went to our local Target and purchased one pair of winter warming pants, one winter warming shirt, one winter pull over jacket, one pair of gloves, and one ear covering head band!

After running two days outside, I want MORE!  I need more outfits so I don't have to wash them everyday!  It is unbelieveable how much easier it is to run in this colder weather!  I never have to catch my breath.  I just breathe.  I can't even explain it.  When it is hot out I struggle to breathe!  It's like my lungs can't even expand enough to get that hot muggy air into my body.  This cold weather does WONDERS!

Other than the snotsicles dripping from my nose by the end I feel amazing!  I have to say that I am VERY sore and uncomfortable tonight!  I have to get better with my stretching before and after running.  I just am usually in such a hurry to get out and go and get back home I forget.  I know....how do I forget right!?  Who knows, but I do.

I think for once my life is really coming together!  I am enjoying my running.  I am losing weight (which i lost the pound I gained AS WELL as one additional pound)  YAY!, I am getting into my beauty routine more, and trying to enjoy this new body of mine!

Slowly but surely the transformation progresses!!  Thanks for reading!

~ <3 ~
Me

4 comments:

  1. I don't even know what a warming shirt or pants is. But I'm thinking about that headband. I'm doing a 40 minute or more walk 'rain or shine' every Saturday after yoga.I'm wanting Saturdays to be 2 hours of working out--building endurance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shirts and pants are lined and don't allow wind to get through. They literally keep you warm! The head band is amazing. i don't like hats, so it pretty much covers my ears and forehead! I love Target :)

      Delete

You May Be Interested In These

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...