Sunday, November 3, 2013

Starting Over....

I am starting fresh tomorrow!  I plan on running during my lunch.  All i wanna do is 2 miles.  If I can do 3 that'd be awesome.  I may go tonight.  I may just do a Sunday night!  That way I won't feel like I am driving to and from work so many times a day to go to the gym.

That has been the hardest thing for me.  It was so easy to just change up after the kids were in bed and go out running.  I REALLY need a treadmill.  I could run every night and it would be amazing.  I just want a nice used one.  That's all I ask!  Even if someone has one they don't use.  Maybe I could BORROW it until I can save up for my own :)  I really enjoy the treadmill and then I would be in my own home running whenever I want.  After bed time or even during naptime for my kids! 

Well, tomorrow is a new day and I am starting over.  I haven't been eating well and I haven't been working out.  I am so angry with myself.  I have to get back to it!

~ <3 ~
Me

3 comments:

  1. I know I am so thankful for my home gym. I realize that not everyone has the money or the room, and that I am so spoiled. I do never take it for granted. Hope you can get your treadmill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Running in the cold sucks!!!! So hard to stick with it this time of year...but I know you can (and WILL) get back into it!! ;) You got this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to do the same thing (start over!). Good luck on your treadmill hunt!

    ReplyDelete

You May Be Interested In These

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...