Thursday, November 7, 2013

Yes, I Ran

And yes it felt amazing!  I ran 3 miles and then walked a mile at almost 4mph at alvl 5 incline. Holy crap!!  I alternated the incline. Up down up down. I was beat!  I can't wait to do it again!  Change things up for my body!

I can tell it's getting close to that time of the month for me. My tummy is so huge and all I want to do is stay home and lay on the couch. Last weekend I ate everything it seemed. So it all comes together!

Can't wait until THAT'S all over with!

Busy weekend coming up. My husband planned a date night for us Saturday night. He is so sweet!  Dinner and maybe a movie!  I can't wait!

Well I had better get to work!  Busy afternoon ahead!  Thanks for reading!

~ <3 ~
Me 

1 comment:

  1. How was date night? Hope you had a great time :)

    Congratulations on your run!

    ReplyDelete

You May Be Interested In These

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...