Saturday, May 10, 2014

Weekend Eating

So Monday through Friday my eating is pretty reigned in.  Saturday comes and it goes crazy.  I think it's because of routine.  When I am at work, I have a routine.  What my breakfast is, what my snacks are, what my lunch is and the times during the day that I eat them.

With the weekends I wake up later and am tempted because I have more time and I want to have a bigger breakfast.  I forget my snacks and then I have a huge lunch.  I am sitting here at 1:30 pm already fearing what I will have for dinner because we don't have it figured out.  I just know that I need to have my snack around 3:00 pm so my body doesn't totally freak out on me.

Do any of you have recommendations on maintaining over the weekends with your healthy eating?  I mean I don't keep myself from enjoying food, but because I am still so tempted, it is hard to have self control.  I have been keeping pretty strong today knowing that I probably would have a higher calorie dinner.  Blah! 

I am excited though because I got a protein powder supplement.  Someone had recommended it to me and I mentioned it to my trainer and he agreed that it would be a good idea.  The day I decided that I saw an advertisement on Facebook (usually they are stupid) for an Organic, GMO-Free supplement.  I am so excited to start using it because my protein intake is non existent other than some chicken in my salad.  I am hoping this gives my body the boost it needs to help with building muscle and burning the fat.  It is called Natural Grade Nutrition - Whey Protein Isolate  I will keep you posted!

Just wanted to vent because I was already freaking out and needed to share it with someone ;)

~ <3 ~
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Be Interested In These

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...