Monday, May 12, 2014

No Running Tonight

I had planned on running lightly this week to keep preparing for my 10K on Sunday.  It was raining most of the day, but I was prepared to do a quick mile in the rain.  I get home and BAM thunderstorm....and it's still going on....There is always tomorrow and I know I will get my cardio in wednesday after training then it's time to relax until Sunday.

I plan on having a big spaghetti dinner Saturday night and then a BBQ after my 10k.  I pretty relaxing weekend other than my 10k day!  Super nervous but super excited to get it done and cross something else off my list of accomplishments!  I may not be the fastest, but I am going to finish darn it!

~ <3 ~
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Be Interested In These

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...