Sunday, May 4, 2014

My 1 Year Journey Through Photos

I figured I would post my journey through photography so you can all see what I have tried to accomplish in 12 months!  I hit my lowest weight of 174 lbs in September.  I gained 6 lbs over Thanksgiving and Christmas.  I was with a trainer at Fitness 19 for over a month but wasn't really seeing any results.  I switched to Tommy Salvatore at YDM Fitness in April and in just a short period of time I have gained 10 lbs since my lowest weight, but I noticed going through my photos today that I am really starting to slim down quite a bit.

It was a hard decision to post these personal photos of myself, but people needed to see what can be accomplished!!

November 2011 - 200 ++ lbs

May 2013 - 203 lbs

June 2013


July 2013


August 2013


September 2013 - 174 lbs


May 2014 - 183 lbs


Side By Side Comparison!


The sports bra I am wearing is the SAME in both pictures, so you can see the difference!  I am still shocked!

~ <3 ~
Me

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you have made great progress! Great job, and congratulations.

    ReplyDelete

You May Be Interested In These

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...