Tuesday, May 13, 2014

A NSV (Non Scale Victory) For Today

My official NSV (Non Scale Victory) for soon to be summer 2014????  My running tanks that I bought and wore last summer are too big!  I wore one tonight to run a quick mile before nasty weather hit us yet again here.  I was so excited!  Also relieved because I like a looser fitting top when I am running because nothing shifts and moves around on me.

I came home from work and immediately changed my clothes and hit the pavement!  It got as warm as the upper 80's and was muggy as all get out so I decided to kick in a mile and be happy with that.  It was a quick mile!  I was pretty happy with it :)

So, tomorrow is PT day with Tommy and I am glad!  After that I am taking it pretty easy until my 10k Sunday!  AHHHHH!

~ <3 ~
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Be Interested In These

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...