Tuesday, September 30, 2014

I Hate Geese!

So, I went for a run today knowing that I wouldn't be able to go tomorrow.  Toby and I were doing great UNTIL this huge group of geese started wandering in a field we ran by.

I am sure he is trying to kill me!  These geese are just sitting there....chillin'....mocking my dog.  Ugghhh!

I almost didn't go and run today because it was misting outside.  You know that fine annoying mist?  However a friend sternly told me to get off my lazy butt and go running.  It ended up raining pretty hard, so I felt bad for Toby as we ran through the cold rain.  He was a trooper though :)

I noticed that I am pretty sore today but not in my thighs or calf muscles.  My shins!  That makes me nervous as to maybe now that I have dropped some weight that maybe I need a different shoe for support?  I haven't consistently ran a few days in a row in probably almost a year!  So I am really seeing how the shoes are doing.

Ok, I am tired and sore.  I am going to stretch and head to bed!  I still have a long week ahead!

~ <3 ~
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Be Interested In These

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...