Tuesday, September 16, 2014

The Inner Crossfit Struggle and Other Struggles

**Warning - Rant Near The End**

Ok, so recently I started researching Crossfit.  My trainer doesn't like it so much, doctors don't seem to support it, and article upon article I read tells me I will become hospitalized and just fall to pieces.

On the other side, I have friends that are avid "Crossfitters" and some that go every once and awhile.  I also know people who are hard core into it and everything else sucks.

I am so confused!  There are two "Boxes" near my home.  Probably the same distance, however they have different hours.  One has later hours for WOD time and the other has them in the morning/afternoon.  Both have mandatory newbie type classes to learn technique and such so that you DON'T fall to pieces.

I feel like as much time as I put into researching, I can't find anything that makes me decide one way or the other.

On top of that I have the financial struggle.  I want so bad to start the Piyo program through BeachBody and train with my friend who has become a coach.  It's so expensive and I just can't swing it right now but I want to so bad!  OH the struggles LOL

It is so frustrating that almost daily we are bombarded with these "options" for us.  WHICH, by the way, none of them are cheap or feesable.  Why should I have to sit and say "Hmmm groceries this week or a new fitness routine?".  The one that aggravates me the most is the "Hmmm $100 for groceries, or $300 for organic pesticide free so my family can grow healthy and disease free."

WHY SHOULD WE HAVE TO MAKE THAT DECISION?!?!?!?!?!

It should be organic or bust.  We don't need bananas the size of a squirrel or watermelons the side of my 3 year old son.  I will take organic over not ANY day.  BUT.....why does it have to be so expensive.  They are making it too easy to choose the disease causing foods because it's affordable.  Because in today's times you need a double income to aid in child care, mortgages, and other expenses.  SO when it comes to your monthly expenses you have to save money.  After cutting tv, phone....you start looking elsewhere and it is TOO easy to do it to the food.

It digusts me that we live in a country so in bed with pharmaceutical companies and the government that SOMEHOW they have brainwashed a large percentage of people that live here.  Look around....how many fit people do you see?  Not as many as I would like.  When you go out to eat, why do they give you food for 4 people on your plate?

Ok, seriously I could go on and on and on.

My squirrel moment brought to you via: Our son announcing he is swinging by himself.....and he is.  Pumping his legs.  All by himself.  

Ok, so any who.  I guess I am just so overwhelmed that I don't know what to do, where to start, and what to believe.  My sensory issues are on overload and I think I am losing my mind.

If you have made it this far, I applaud you and thank you.  If you didn't, I totally get it :)

~ <3 ~
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Be Interested In These

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...