Monday, September 29, 2014

Back From The Dead

So I had to post this.  I did a blog post awhile back called RIP Fitbit One .  So My husband was letting me use his Fitbit Zip (which I didn't really like) and I got off track from using it.  SO, I browse eBay and find a used one for $30!  That is a steal for a $100 step counter brand new!

So, I buy it and it says I should get it in just a few days.  So, while I am completing my order, I go and find my old one to get it's accessories together.  I decided to give it one more go at working and BAM.  It turns on!  I couldn't believe it!!!!  I kid you not I had tried just a few weeks prior to turn it on again and nothing happened.

I charge it up and it works just fine!  SO, I decided to give this new (used) fitbit one to my husband.  I FINALLY got it today!  It took 2 weeks from Texas to get here...ridiculous!!  So I am charging it up for my husband so he can use it, and I am giving the Fitbit Zip to a friend who I know will love it and use it daily like I am now doing again.

I missed my Fitbit One.  I don't know what about it makes me use it more, but I enjoy it and I did miss it.  Just a quick post to share!

I  plan on running with Toby tonight since the weather is so gorgeous.  I can't wait to get home!

~ <3 ~
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Be Interested In These

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...