Saturday, July 19, 2014

RIP Fitbit One

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! 

I was putting laundry away and noticed something felt funny on my capri pants.  YEP!  I washed and dried my Fitbit One.  I am so lost for the past week and I just haven't known what to do with myself!

I love my husband....he got a Fitbit Zip through work and offered it to me.  He uses it everyday!  He knows how much I rely on mine though and it was such a sweet gesture!  SO, I booted it up and it is all connected to my profile and all.  UGGGHHHH.  I did get in contact with fitbit but because I bought it on eBay they will not honor any warranty on it.

One day I will get another one because I really liked the set up and size of my "One".  For now to save money, he sacrificed his Fitbit so I had one to use.

They went to the Air Show today so I could stay home and organize and get things together around the house.  I haven't gotten much done (big surprise there).  I am trying though!  I haven't worked out or ran since Wednesday and I am feeling it.  However, I decently have been keeping up with the eating plan from Tommy, so that has been getting better.

It isn't as bad as I thought....it isn't easy by any means, but it isn't too awful.  I feel really full most of the time which is amazing.  I feel like I wouldn't be full at all.  Lots of greens and proteins and nuts.  Not a big fan of walnuts, but I will make due so that I can boost my body to do amazing things!

Ok, I need to get back to it, but had to share about my sad moment in losing my dear Fitbit :)

Song of The Day - "Don't" - Ed Sheeran <---- I am LOVING his music right now!

~ <3 ~
Me

1 comment:

  1. For some reason I thought you had a Flex ... and I was a bit perplexed on how it ended up in the wash :) Perfectly understandable with the One! I'm amazed I've made it this long without any incidents. The Zip is nice in that you don't have to charge it ... but I do like the size/shape and extras (timer, sleep, floors) that the One has. Very nice of your hubby to sacrifice his, hope you can get another soon!

    ReplyDelete

You May Be Interested In These

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...