Wednesday, July 23, 2014

A Little Rain Didn't Hurt Anyone

Had a little PT today with Tommy at YDM (Your Daily Motivation) Fitness today.  After that I went for a run.  It rained a bit on and off but it felt amazing.

I decided to start using my Couch to 5k App again! Click Here  I decided to use it for interval training and working on improving my time.  Today was alternating 1 minute of running with 1:30 of walking.  When I did the one minute I was RACING!  It felt great!

I went back saw that when I first started I did 1.99 miles and today I did 2.31 miles!!  I can't complain about that!  It felt good and I was really huffing and puffing!

I was kind of excited because during training today my trainer said "Now that your stomach is small enough we can start really toning and tightening things up".  WHAAAAAAAT?!?!  WOOOOO!  I will post an updated photo soon but this made my day!  I noticed that just within the past week I have really thinned out in my stomach area.  I just have my "Mom pouch" right now.

The eating has been going....it hasn't been easy, but it has been making quite the difference.  I am only on week two but I do notice my body slimming up.  A woman I work with says its acting as an anti inflammatory and reducing the swelling in my body.  HEY....I'll take it!

The countdown until my surgery is quickly approaching!  Still nervous yet calm about it at the same time.  I just want to get it over with!

Ok everyone...thanks for reading!  I'll make it back here soon!

~ <3 ~
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Be Interested In These

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...