Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Happy Training Anniversary!!!

Happy 3 months of training with my Amazing trainer.  I guess I SHOULD take some progress pictures now that I realized it's been 3 months (Well, 3 months July 9th).

I was going through my fitness logging site Map My Fitness and went back to May of last year to see my progress and when I slowed down and when I picked back up.  I hit April and noticed that April 9th was my first training session at YDM (Your Daily Motivation) Fitness !  I don't know if this was my consult day or my first actual training day.

I had training today and once we were done Tommy says "Cardio it up!".  My plan was to come home and run and he didn't believe me that I would do it!  I wanted to run today.  It is unseasonably cool and not muggy....a nice breeze.  I had to tag him in my fitness post so he knew I kept my end of the deal.

I still can't believe that it has only been 3 months since I started training.  I feel like I have been doing that forever.  Probably because I was with trainer "Bob" for so long that this journey DOES seem like it has been taking a long time.  But as much progress as I have made in 3 months.....I can't wait for another 3, 6, 9, FOREVER!

I ran/walked 4 miles today and it felt A-MA-ZING!  It is so nice and breezy here by the lake today.  Overcast skies.  I was breathing like a champ.  Some muscle soreness, but I pushed through.  When I was done I felt like a new woman!  It felt amazing and I was really happy that I did it!

I will be curious to see what my training turns into once it starts to snow.  I hate treadmills since last November's "Knee Gate" episode.  I am probably going to be doing a lot of stair machine and elliptical work.  Which is fine.  I have to maintain as best as I can and keep continuing my progress!

Below is my heart rate graph from my run today.  I walked the first 5 minutes to warm up and then walked like .20 at the end then I ran the rest out, but I still felt pretty great!
It also shows elevation, pace, and heart rate all together so you can see where you struggle more and such.  I love my Garmin Forerunner 110.  I purchased mine through Hear Rate Monitors USA for a STEAL!  Even cheaper than from Amazon.  It came with a HRM (Hear Rate Monitor) and it bases your calorie burn off your weight, height, gender, and heart rate for an accurate number.

Ok, enough of my "sales" pitches today :)  Have an amazing Wednesday everyone!!!!

~ <3 ~
Me

SONG OF THE DAY: Well, the link is to a video but it is HILARIOUS! "Word Crimes" - Weird Al Yankovic"


No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Be Interested In These

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...