Sunday, July 13, 2014

Organizing and De-Stressing

So after the kids went to bed tonight, I sat down with a few things in mind. 

Number one on my list of things to do was to create a daily checklist.  Sometimes I am just running around like a chicken with my head cut off and go go go go go that my day is over and then I do it all over again.  Second was sitting down and going through my trainer's food recommendations and figuring out how I am going to accomplish it.

I DID IT!!!  I got my checklist done AND added in what foods I need to eat!  I am so excited and motivated and just excited!!!

I seriously can't wait to see how I do with slimming down and dropping weight....nervous and excited.  I am gonna be eating a TON of chicken LMAO :)

My checklist makes me laugh but it is what I need.  Make bed, pack lunch (and what to pack), dinner (what to eat), work out, laundry, cleaning, vacuuming.  It sucks but my mind  SQUIRREL  is so chaotic some days.

Ok, I just had to share, but have an amazing week everyone!!

~ <3 ~
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Be Interested In These

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...