Monday, October 28, 2013

Where oh where has the new me gone?

Oh where oh where could she be!?!?!?!?

Because she has run away and left me here all alone and lost and confused!  COME BAAAAAAAACK!!  Something snapped in me last week and the old lazy fat me made a surprise visit and now she has overstayed her lazy ass welcome.  GO HOME!  Why can't I shake this funk?? 

Part of it could be the winter weather than came and slapped us all in the face.  It got cold...freaking cold!  All I want to do is lay under a blanket and hibernate.  The thing is.....I am not the only one!  Many of my internet supporters and friends are having the same issue!  Last week I ate SO awful....it disgusts me!  I only ran one day :(

Help!  I just need help!  I have been doing so well for the past almost 6 months....I can't fail now!!!

~ <3 ~
Me

3 comments:

  1. You are always going to have your ups and downs...at least that is what I think!! I've been doing AWFUL with my running. Things keep getting in the way and with it getting darker earlier and having to be at work so early I have more limited times that I can run!! It SUCKS :( I feel like crap when I don't and am afraid I'm gonna 'give up'; which I DO NOT want to do!!! I felt so much better when I was running!! Soooooooo - just know that you are NOT alone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! I did join a gym and am enjoying the treadmill. If love a used one so I can run during nap time and then I won't have to go back out to run!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, this is me lately too! I was doing great, working out, eating good, and the last few days, I have done absolutely nothing. Old habits, commence! Ha ha. I promise to work out today if you do!

    ReplyDelete

You May Be Interested In These

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...