Wednesday, October 9, 2013

My New Addiction

Hello....My name is Beth and I'm addicted to fitness :)

Now 203lb Beth would laugh at this. "There is no way I would ever do that."  "There is no way I'd stick with it."  "I'd fail."  IN YOUR FACE UNHEALTHY ME!!

I am doing it and I love it!  I'm not trying to beat a certain time or be competitive with it. I really am enjoying running!!  The eating is still, and I have a feeling will always be, a hard thing to battle. I found myself sitting on the couch wishing we had a treadmill so I could bust a run and watch tv. It's like I NEEDED the high! 

I went to the gym and ran. We'll tried to run all that salt and bloat out of my body from over the weekend.  Uggghhh slowly but surely. I am realizing that the first mile is hard. But the second mile is the toughest one!  Then to get to 4 miles is like nothing!  I am sure I could do more than that but with my next 5k on Sunday I didn't want to push myself. I feel amazing!!!  It's this natural high that just makes everything around you better :)

I really do need to start working with weights. I've tried 30DS and just couldn't stick with it. I need to get some heavier weights so I can do it too. Baby steps I say but yet I never get started!  My floppy arms are becoming more noticeable and it's freaking me out!  I have all winter to work on it I guess. BUT I have to start now!!

Well I have a busy day ahead so I had better get busy!  Have a super Wednesday everyone!!!

~ <3 ~
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Be Interested In These

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...