Friday, October 4, 2013

Veering Off Topic

So I know I am using this blog as a way to document my new healthy lifestyle.  But what better time to talk about a huge supporter in my life.  My husband!  This was maybe after 4 years of dating.  He and I have been together almost 11 years this year and I couldn't imagine it any other way!

He is so supportive of my new lifestyle!  Our family grew quickly after we got married.
 On our wedding day in 2008














Our first family Christmas picture in 2009
 














 
 Our picture from 2011 (my highest weight to date topping over 200lbs)


Our most recent shot from 2012


Ok, so bad on track to my healthy lifestyle for a brief period of time today!  I went to the gym yet again!  I am really loving it!!

I ran 4.13 miles and it felt great.  It really is much easier to run on the treadmill.  No issues with the streets or sidewalks.  I can honestly say that I am LESS anxious at the gym than running outside.  I am always paranoid about who is around me or driving by.  I don't have to worry about the gym.  I am in my own little world!

I am really enjoying it and I can't wait to weigh in next week and see how I am doing.

Ok, so anywho!  I love my amazing husband!  We have had our ups and downs and I know it will continue on throughout our life together.  But as days go on we become closer and more connected.  I couldn't imagine it any other way.  I love you!!!!

~ <3 ~
Me

1 comment:

  1. I'm not good at getting professional family photos done - if you look at the ones on my site they are all just snapshots done with the timer :)

    The treadmill has so many advantages. I do sometimes like jogging NOT on a treadmill, where I can change speed myself, not by pressing a button. I get to jog a track tonight, just a tiny one above the basketball court. It's inside, away from weather/dogs/cars ... and I get to watch my little guy practice at the same time.

    ReplyDelete

You May Be Interested In These

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...