Thursday, June 19, 2014

Time To Face The Food

I feel like that is me telling my daughter "Oh honey....those are yummy.  Mommy has had 20 already!  Do you want to share one more with me?"  It truly is ridiculous.  It is time to.....

FACE THE FOOD!

I seriously need to get this food and eating together already.  I need to focus on a leaner intake and cut down on my carbs and sugars.  I don't eat NEARLY as much as I used to or as poorly as I used to, but I still love my junk.

Hello......my name is Beth......and I am a carb-aholic.  It is awful and I hate it but I love them and they love me and you can't tell me anything otherwise!  Pizza, sandwiches, pastas.  I also am realizing that despite trying to eat better, I still have a higher sugar intake.  Ice cream!  Curse you ice cream!  Slowly but surely I am trying to tweak it without getting overwhelmed so that I stick with it instead of giving up on it.

I am dedicated this week to my fitness routine and planning on sticking with that better (YES including my PT "homework") but I have GOT to get this food thing together because I want to start seeing results faster and the only way I am going to do that is if I discipline myself more and really get to it!

My patient that referred me to my trainer had a series of three photos that she posted online.  Month one, month two and month three. HOLY CRAP!  The muscle definition and tone she has gotten has been incredible!

My friend Yurisa has been with her trainer probably a short while longer than me and has dropped 30lbs and looks amazing. 

OBVIOUSLY I am doing something wrong!  The only thing I am thinking that isn't quite in tune yet is my eating.  I am so frustrated and aggravated today!!!  I just want this all to be done and be fit and just maintain already.  I figure though it took me probably almost 20 years and 2 kids to get to the point I was at.....I know it can't happen over night.

Ugghhh....I just want the day to come where I can't really find a spot that I see on my body and say "ugghhhh I can't wait for that to be tighter/more toned/not so flabby".  I also wish I didn't think this way about my body.  One day I think I look amazing and then I see myself in a picture or just looking in the mirror the next day and think I look huge.  I mean compared to where I was, I look and feel amazing, but I am not there yet.  I have SUCH a far way to go.

HOW MUCH LONGER!?  Probably not as long if I just face the food, listen to my amazing trainer, and just get shit done already!!!!

~ <3 ~
Me

1 comment:

  1. The eating is SO hard. I feel like I have the fitness down. I actually enjoy it and want to workout. But the eating? Daily challenge, and I can't even commit to much other than just trying to control calories. I love ice cream too!

    ReplyDelete

You May Be Interested In These

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...