Wednesday, June 18, 2014

BUSTED!

I had to laugh today.  I had my PT (Personal Training) today and as it got started my trainer says "Anything hurting or sore today?"  I then say "Yes my legs, but I ran Monday and did my workout sheet you gave me last night."  He then proceeds with "I thought you didn't do your workout sheet I gave you??  That is what you said in your blog!"

BUSTED!!!!

I had to laugh because he was right!  See what happens when you share your blog with your trainer???  You get BUSTED!  But I knew I would get in trouble some day!  Maybe I sabotaged myself? HaHaHa

Today was a good day....lots of core and upper body work.  I think he tried to kill me today.  In a good way!  I always love my PT days.  I feel rejuvenated and awakened! 

I had such an amazing response to my Why I Chose A Personal Trainer blog.  Thank you all so much!  I had so many people contacting me asking me about my Trainer, Tommy, at YDM Fitness.  How often to I go, and what do I do when I go.  I was so honored for such a great response, but also proud of my trainer for helping me to inspire others to possibly seek help in their own journey. 

So I have to take a moment and mention two huge things!

1) My best friend Yurisa has been keeping with her own healthy lifestyle and has been KILLING it!  She has lost like 30lbs and is looking like one hot Mama!  Way to go girlie!  You are now MY inspiration! 

2) I have talked about a My Fitness Pal friend named BeingKevin before in my posts and how he has so inspired me in my own journey.  I realized (a month later) that after my 10k that I hadn't seen any posts from him!  I search for his name and he has been deactivated.  I panicked!!  I found a thread that stated he got overwhelmed by social connections and had to start fresh and has joined a new calorie counting site.  I am glad for his journey and that he is keeping up with it, but I will miss him!

Ok my friends....I am done for the night.  I don't have much to say but I hope you stick with me because I am planning on getting another good blog up! 

~ <3 ~
Me

1 comment:

  1. Girl its mind over matter, you gotta remember what your'e working towards. It helps me that I put so much into my training sessions with Natalie that I refuse to disappoint her. You need an accountability person, I can scold you from here if you want me too lol Also balance the carbs, you need them, but you dont need to over do it. Like I told you, if you do lunch with carbs, no dinner with carbs, if you know you're making pasta for dinner, then no carbs for breakfast or lunch. I know the struggle girl, mine is cheese...i'd put cheese on everything if you let me ;) You're doing great and i'm proud of you! I'm not a hot momma quite yet, but im getting there lol :)

    ReplyDelete

You May Be Interested In These

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...