Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Hit The Bottom

I have officially hit my rock bottom point since starting my journey.  Not everything I do and everything I post is positive.  Sometimes I have to keep it real and be honest with myself and others and let you know that it isn't always a glamorous fitness life.

I got dressed this morning....looked in the mirror.  I saw it.  I felt it.  I looked squishier.  My smaller jeans are getting uncomfortable.  My face is getting rounder.

My eating has been out of control.  My fitness has been lacking.  Just because I am an online fitness coach doesn't mean I can't have moments of weakness.  I still struggle with my eating issues.

I have to do something.  I haven't gotten this far to lose it all.  I worked too hard to give up.  YES I am stressed.....YES I have a lot going on, but I CAN'T use these as excuses!  I WILL NOT GIVE UP!

I refuse to be that tired, lazy, exhausted Mom.  I refuse to be the woman ashamed of her body. 

I WILL be the wife I intended to always be
I WILL be the mother that runs and plays with her children
I WILL be the woman who walks with confidence
I WILL get back into a routine
I WILL start eating better
I WILL NOT........GIVE UP!!!!!

~ <3 ~
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Be Interested In These

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...