Friday, October 10, 2014

Feel The Burn

WOW!  So yesterday I felt amazing and near the end of the day I started to get a little bit sore.  I stretched on and off the whole day.  

Can I just say that when I woke up this morning.  I felt the wrath of PT today!  This little meme made me laugh so hard because that is how I feel today!  I had another 30 minute PT (and now I am all caught up on any missed time).  I thought I was going to die!

Started with a walk/run for 10mins then got right into it.  He was training someone today and this gentleman took over my second half.  He did good!  I felt every fiber of muscle in my legs today Ha Ha Ha.

Our little guy woke up with a really nasty cold today.  We had plans to meet a friend of mine who we haven't seen since we got married.  He came from Arizona for a wedding.  Now we don't have anyone to watch our son, so my husband said he would stay home with him.  I feel bad because our date night will not be happening, but I love him for doing that so I can still see a friend.

Well, onward for another busy weekend.  I have missed two Piyo classes after tomorrow because we have had so much going on.  I hate it.  BUT I will be able to start next Saturday, so that makes me happy!

I still have no decided if I will follow into the footsteps of my friend and start training for that competition.  I am figuring it all out in my mind.  I also need to find the time to discuss it with my trainer.  So many things to think about!

Ok, I am tired, and sore, and tired :)  This is blog post 96!  Almost to 100!  I don't keep up as much as I should, but 100 is impressive I think!  Have a great weekend everyone!

~ <3 ~
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Be Interested In These

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...