Saturday, August 9, 2014

Recovering!

Well my friends, surgery went well!  All went as planned and I was out of there in no time!  I felt amazing yesterday.  When I woke up out of anesthesia i had a cracker and some motrin and was fine for the day!  I even changed sheets and swiffered the floors....SHHH don't tell my doctor.

I took another motrin today to help with inflammation and vacuumed and have been just laying around on the couch.  I hopped in the shower quickly and realized one of my incisions was bleeding.  I gave myself some new bandages and decided I had pushed myself enough and needed some down time.

As I was home yesterday I got a delivery from UPS.  Those gorgeous flowers are from one of my best and amazing friends....Yurisa!  They are gorgeous and smell amazing!  She is so sweet!  My parents also came over and brought us dinner from this amazing Italian restaurant around here called Dino's. It was SOOOO yummy!  I ate it in seconds and enjoyed every moment of it :)

So, my doctor said everything went well.  I have a follow up this week.  I had my mirena removed and my tubes removed also.  I didn't have any soreness I read about!  No pain in the shoulders or back from the gas breaking down.  Just my incisions today are a little sore, so I am keeping up with the motrin for the inflammation and trying to stay comfy.  I am also trying not to over do it.  Since I am so bored I keep doing random things and I should just lay here and let my pool boy take care of me :)

My husband has been amazing.  So helpful with the kids and things around the house.  He truly is my prince charming!

Ok, my friends....just wanted to say hello and that all went well!  I will post soon!

~ <3 ~
Me


No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Be Interested In These

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...