Sunday, January 18, 2015

Sick of Being Sick

I will tell you what.  This, hands down, has been my worst end of year yet.  Fitness wise, health wise.  I for some reason keep getting sick.  I have been doing my best keeping up with fitness which I WAS doing decently until this week!

This weekend I have been MISERABLE!  Fevers, coughing, losing my voice, sinus infection.  It never ends!

I am literally SICK of being sick.  I am doing some healthy smoothies, taking my amazing vitamins.  All I have done this weekend has been lay on the couch and sleep.  I have changed over some laundry though LoL.

My body is sore and tired and weak.  Lots of water for me!

My next blog post will be #100!  I want it to be something big and special if I can.  We shall see :) 

Sorry that I haven't been around much.  I am trying to keep everything all in line and together!

~ <3 ~
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Be Interested In These

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...